Banish The Bloat Digestive Health Guide
Are you tired of feeling uncomfortably bloated all the time?
Does your bloating get worse over the course of the day, so that you almost look pregnant?
Have you tried cutting out gluten…but it didn’t quite cut it?
Have you just been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome…and don’t know what’s next?
Banish the Bloat is not just an e-guide; it is a complete digestive health program to help you get your tummy troubles sorted as little as 21 days.
Why choose Banish the Bloat?
My Banish the Bloat program is the result of what I have learned in my private practice, helping clients with digestive issues such as gas, bloating, troublesome elimination and irritable bowel syndrome. I created Banish the Bloat because I wanted to compile the most comprehensive version of my advice in a way that I just can’t deliver in my one hour sessions.
“I am entering week two of your program and my symptoms of gas and its embarrassing side effects have drastically reduced! I want to stay on your program one more week before I start the challenge phase. And an interesting side effect: I have lost two pounds and am close to my ideal weight. I never feel hungry on your meal ideas. Many thanks for a fabulous, helpful program.”
BF, Banish The Bloat user
The heart of the Banish the Bloat program is a low FODMAP approach.
FODMAPS are carbohydrates like lactose or fructose that can be hard to digest, leading to digestive symptoms in sensitive people.
How it works:
- Eliminate all of the high FODMAP foods for 2 – 8 weeks
- Pay special attention to supplementation, stress management and fitness
- Take a holistic, evidence-backed mind-body approach to better digestive health
In addition, because some people find adapting to a low FODMAP protocol a bit challenging, I have provided a tasty and healthy seven day meal plan that takes the guess work out of making the right food choices. It is designed to fit into real life and you can follow the meal plan as is, or mix and match your favourite recipes to make healthy eating simple.
As a registered dietitian, I am committed to providing eating guidelines that are grounded in science and a deep understanding of the physiology of the body.
I have over eight years of experience in counselling clients to help them thrive with whole foods. Banish the Bloat goes beyond just healthy eating…to help you harness the power of good nutrition to help your body perform at its best. You won’t just follow a diet…you’ll learn more about how the gut works and how it heals.
I hope that Banish the Bloat helps free you from your tummy troubles, just as many of my clients have experienced in my practice.
Banish the Bloat 21 Day Challenge e-Guide includes:
- 21 Days of Digestive Health Lessons to create a deeper understanding of digestion and how nutrition impacts the digestive system
- 21 Days of journaling to help you reflect on your health and your symptoms and note progress. Journals are a fillable and printable PDF so that you can fill them out on your tablet (with the correct software) or computer and share them with your health professional.
- A Full Seven Day Low-FODMAP Meal Plan customizable for omnivore or plant-based diets
- A Reintroduction Guide to help guide you out of the 21 day plan towards a healthier future
- This program is a comprehensive strategy that addresses multiple root causes of digestive distress, including mind-body approaches.