Ditch the Diet. Create real, meaningful change that sticks.
The Eat More Plants Challenge is BACK…and it’s better than ever.
The Eat More Plants 2020 Challenge is a four-week, online community challenge and email nutrition course that will help you to eat more plants, build healthy new habits and improve your energy levels, digestion and your health.
No matter where you are at in your wellness journey, the Eat More Plants 2020 Challenge will help you get energized, get consistent and discover the power of plants.
Harness that New Year energy for change without a restrictive, temporary diet that will suck the joy out of eating. The Eat More Plants Challenge is based on sound, evidence-based approaches to creating a truly nourishing eating pattern that sticks.
Going on vacation in January? You can still do this challenge.
Not feeling your best after a festive season? This challenge will change that.
Need to begin your healing journey? The Eat More Plants Challenge is the perfect way to jump start it.
In 2019, over 3000 people took part in the Eat More Plants Challenge. I was blown away…so this year, I’m inspired to create an even more supportive and hands on environment to help you power through all four weeks without losing steam.
Here is what you can expect:
- ALL NEW weekly challenges…if you took part in 2019, just wait til you see what’s coming!
- An expanded 33 page PDF Challenge Guide with plenty of inspiration, advice and support to help you get a jump start on the challenge. New for 2020: a 5 Day 100% plant-based meal plan that is super simple, designed for those who don’t have a lot of time to cook. Your PDF will be delivered by email on January 1st.
- Weekly emails, delivered on Saturdays to help you prepare and shop for the week ahead, with advice, education and practical support for the week’s challenge. First weekly email will arrive on Saturday, January 4th.
- A private Facebook group for challengers to help you connect with the community for support. Your PDF will give you the link to the group. Each week, Desiree will do a 1 hour live session within the group to answer your questions. Plus, exclusive contests that happen within the FB group each week!
- Are you ready for real change? The Eat More Plants Challenge starts Monday, January 6th! Don’t wait. Make this commitment to yourself now.
- Please note that due to the low cost of the challenge, there are no refunds.
For the price of a couple of coffees, you get a month of dietitian-led support in creating your healthiest you. My goal was to price this so almost every single person could afford to make real change. A lot of challenges and email courses out there charge way more for the same offering…make the commitment to ditch the diet and save all that money for buying healthy food!
Still have questions? Here are a few FAQs…and if you have more, email me here.
- Isn’t this just another January ‘Diet’?
Nope. Because a Diet typically revolves around two things: food restrictions and complicated regimes. The Eat More Plants Challenge takes a positive approach to nutrition, which means no foods are off limits. Everyone loves a challenge…including me! But I got tired of challenges that consisted of punishing workouts and restrictive diets that ultimately I couldn’t make stick. What’s the point of living like a saint for three weeks if you’re back to your old habits the next day? The Eat More Plants Challenge is flexible enough that you could literally do it on vacation (and enjoy it!) but make no mistake, the challenges will take effort and consistency. Make that commitment, and they will make a real difference in how you feel.
- Do I have to eat 100% plant-based?
This is a choose your own adventure! If you’re new to plant-based eating and not sure if you’re ready to go 100%, aim for 80% plant foods for the month. It gives you a bit of wiggle room for life – while being consistent enough to help you feel the difference plant foods can make. If you’re ready to enjoy a totally plant-based plan for the month, go all in! The PDF guide will give you an easy 5 day 100% plant-based meal plan to show you what nourishing plant-based eating looks like…and if you want more recipes, you can always pick up a copy of Eat More Plants Cookbook to take it up a notch!
- Will anything be mailed to me – or are there any scheduled events that my conflict with my schedule?
This challenge is 100% online via email and Facebook, so nothing is mailed. There will be a Facebook Live event each week but if it’s not convenient for you, it will remain posted on the private Facebook group so you can view it whenever it’s convenient for you.
- If I’m already vegan, will this challenge help me at all?
If you already eat a vegan diet, but are wanting to move towards – or recommit to – a more whole foods, plant-based diet then this challenge will help you do just that! It should help you optimize your nutrition and ensure you’re getting all the energizing plant foods you need.
Are you ready?
The Eat More Plants Challenge begins January 6th! Let’s DO THIS.