12 Low FODMAP Vegan Smoothies: Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Chocolate and peanut butter is a love language. This low FODMAP vegan smoothie has all of the flavours you crave plus enough protein and healthy fats to keep you feeling satisfied!
Servings: 1 Smoothie
- ⅓ ripe banana or use 1 small unripe banana, which is also low FODMAP
- 1 cup of your favourite low FODMAP plant-based milk macadamia, almond or rice
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 heaping teaspoons cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- a few ice cubes
Optional, to taste
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 shot espresso or 1/4 cup brewed coffee
Low FODMAP notes:
1/2 medium banana or 1 unripe (still a bit green) banana is low FODMAP. If you're not low FODMAP, use a full ripe banana!