Pumpkin Granola Bread
A great protein-rich, and whole grain treat!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cup almond/soy milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup dried fruit/nuts (I used cranberries and pumpkin seeds)
- 2 eggs (or sub 2 tablespoons ground chia in 1/4 cup warm water, mix and allow to set for at least 10 min)
- 2 scoops Vega chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and place into a greased loaf tin
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Tent the tin with foil if it is browning too fast.
Cool and cut into slices.